POLICY ON DATA PRIVACY
This policy is subject to applicable data protection laws, and DrugStars undertakes to ensure that the collection, use and other processing of Personal Information about you complies with such laws applicable from time to time.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT INFORMATION WE OBTAIN AND THE PURPOSE FOR WICH IT IS OBTAINED
We may collect Personal Information (such as your name, email, address etc.) from you;
- If you complete the registration process,
- If you contact us by email or letter,
- If you submit information or other content to DrugStars,
- If you otherwise provide us with such information.
We may collect and store any content that you upload, download or access by use of DrugStars, which may include Personal Information and sensitive information about you (such as your uploaded pictures of your prescription or over the counter medication).
We may automatically collect certain information when you use DrugStars, such as information about your operating system, browser, the address of a referring site and your activity on DrugStars. Such information is not treated as Personal Information unless it is combined with or linked to any of the personally identifiable information mentioned above.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION ARE USED
We may use the information collected through DrugStars (including Personal Information) for the following purposes:
- to provide our services
- to remind you to collect Stars
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints,
- to provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze usage and trends,
- to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our services
- to provide content or features that match your profile or interests, including our voucher program where vouchers will be matched with your diseases,
- to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, administrative messages
- to facilitate your use of our services
- to facilitate our administration and operation of the Services
- to contact you via a darkest on Facebook GDPR article 6 (1) (f)
(after a donation we may wish to say thank you)
PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
We will only store Personal Information about you until we have finished processing such information for the states purposes and up to  months after the suspension, disablement or termination of your access, use and/or account.
Hereafter, we will erase any Personal Information about you to ensure your privacy.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose Personal Information about you (such as name and email) with third parties only:
- In connection with your participation in the DrugStars Charity Program / including the Donation and Voucher setup for the purpose of redeeming and fulfilling your voucher (such merchants are obligated to use your Personal Information only to redeem and fulfill your voucher and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes).
- we may share your information, including Personal Information, with service providers who have a contractual relationship with us in connection with the operation of our site or our services (these service providers have access to your Personal Information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes);
- we may also do data analysis on aggregated levels on medical reviews. No information on your medications or diseases will be linked to your individual Personal Information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES OR APPLICATIONS
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have an account, you can access and modify the Personal Information (that you have provided to us) associated with your account.
You may at any time “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails or other messages from us by changing your account preferences or by following the instructions in those messages. Note that, even if you opt out of these communications, you may still receive messages from us regarding the administration of your Account and your use of our services.
You can request to delete your Personal Information you have made available by contacting us and requesting that your Account be deleted. We will take steps to delete your Personal Information as soon as is possible, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
You may request access to the personal information we have obtained about you. We are obligated to inform you whether or not we are processing personal information about you, the purpose of the processing, the categories of the personal information and any other available information as to the source of such data.
If we can not comply with the request within 4 weeks from receipt of your request, we will inform you of the reasons for this and when we expect to be able to comply with your request.
You may at any time object our processing of Personal Information concerning you.
If your objection is justified, we will no longer process such information.
You may request us to rectify, erase or block Personal Information which is inaccurate or misleading or in any other way processed in violation of law or regulations.
We will make great efforts to notify any third party to whom Personal Information may have been disclosed of any rectification, erasure or blocking carried out in compliance with your request.
You may at any given time withdraw your consent to our processing of Personal Information concerning you.
You are free to contact us at any time if you feel that we are processing of Personal Information about you in violation of applicable law. However, you may also file a complaint to the appropriate supervisory authority concerning the processing of Personal Information about you.
By continuing to access or use DrugStars after those changes become effective, you are agreeing to be bound by the revised policy.
Effective: September, 2016